DataIQ Discussion 2016: GDPR - Customer engagement and business process impacts
Wednesday, 25 May, 2016 - 13:00
In early 2016, DataIQ staged a unique event for the data industry - a day-long series of moderated roundtable discussions covering a wide range of issues likely to impact on businesses during 2016. This report contains the key discussion points which emerged from conversations around the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
At the time of the event, GDPR was still awaiting a second reading by the European Parliament, leading to its adoption and publication into law (These latter steps have now taken place).
Download this report, sponsored by DBS Data, and you'll discover:
- What was the overall reaction to the GDPR and its specific requirements compared to what had been expected.
- From the consumer point of view, will GDPR reinforce a power shift that already seems to be underway?
- From a business point of view, is the GDPR a net gain or loss in terms of data capabilities?
- What pain points have been identified around meeting the requirements of GDPR.
- If companies have an action plan for the next two years.
When you submit this form we will use the data you provide to both send you a link to the item above and contact you in future regarding data news, events and other content you may be interested in. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by using the links provided with them.